Friday, October 4, 2013


     Sometimes life isn't fair!!!!!

  You know I have been thinking a lot after I saw this quote when I was on the Internet the day and it got me thinking. Here's the quote: Problems are made to make me stronger and tougher. they teach me how to survive. Yes, I don't anyone that says I love problems, I love challenges Give Me More!!! But everyone has problems and challenges that come to them everyday and sometimes we may never know why we face a certain challenge. And not everyone has the same challenges. 

      For instant the challenges I'm going through right now with for some reason not being able to have children at this time is not same problem for someone else.This is a very hard and very emotional challenge that I for some reason must face right now in my life. But as the quote says problems are to make me stronger and tougher. And this challenge has definitely made me stronger it has made me growing closer to my Heavenly Father, its made pray harder than I have ever prayed in my life. It's helped me be happy for my friends, family etc who get pregnant its made me get over my issue and focus on their happiness and get excited for them. This has not always been the case though for awhile I couldn't go to baby showers without crying before or after them, I couldn't look at baby things without crying. But as I look back at those times I think how did I ever get thru this? I got thru these times because my loving Savior was there with me walking hand in hand with me in those times, his love pouring out to me thru friends, and loved ones. 
       Then the other day I said to myself " Megan you can't have kids right now" but think about all the things you do have. I have a loving husband who loves me no matter what and supports me in everything I do. I have a very close relationship with my family and our love continues to grow all the time for one another, my family has always been a huge support system to me, My friends especially my best friends that have been there for me no matter what and have never left me when I complain, or I'm in a bad mood, I have my education I'm getting, I have a job sometimes I don't love my job, but I have a JOB, I have eyes to see everything that has been created for us by our Heavenly Father, I have legs to walk and do what I love ZUMBA with, I have arms to write with, draw with, drive with, throw with. I have all this and more because I am a Daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me. So I might not have kids right now but I have so many things to be grateful that I have that others might not.
        So I want all of you to think about what blessings do I have next time instead of thinking about your challenges your going thru?

No comments:

Post a Comment